Is there parking at Haven House?
- Yes there is space for 2 cars.
We don't have a car. Is there public transport to get around?
- Yes, Looe is well served by local bus services and is also on the scenic Looe Valley Branch Line which links to the main line at Liskeard.
How far is Haven House from the beach and town?
- Although in an elevated position looking down over the harbour, the beach and town is only a few minutes short walk away.
We love walking. Are there local walks we can enjoy?
- Haven House is a short walk from the South West Coast Path as well as beautiful countryside and riverside walks. We supply for your use laminated maps of circular walks nearby.
Are pets welcome at Haven House?
- We are unable to accept pets I'm afraid.
We like to eat out. Is there a good selection of restaurant nearby?
- Yes, Looe and area is well served with cafes, takeaways and restaurants all within easy walking distance. There is Thai, Chinese, Italian, Indian, Tapas, family friendly, fish restaurants, bistro style and of course Looe day caught fish and chips.
Is there wifi at Haven House?
- Yes all rooms have access to Superfast broadband via wifi and its unlimited and free!
Are there any board games provided at Haven House?
- Yes, we have a selection of traditional family board games plus a wide selection of films on DVD as well as colouring books and crayons and of course Sky TV.
We have a young baby, is there a travel cot at Haven House?
- Yes we have a travel cot and high chair. if you have a slightly older child up to the age of 10 we also have a put-you-up that can be placed in the first bedroom. The main door to the outside has an alarm which can be activated if opened for extra child safety. We recommend you bring your own baby bedding.
Do we have to bring our own towels?
- All towels and tea towels are provided included in the cost of the holiday. You will need to bring your beach towels.
Do we have to bring our own washing up liquid?
- No, we provide Ecover environmentally friendly cleaning products, scourer and kitchen cloths, but don't provide washing powder as you may prefer your favourite brand.